Member Health Declaration
You warrant, declare and acknowledge that:
- Prior to performing any form of exercise or using the 51 Gym facility you have properly read this Member Health Declaration, which should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions.
- Our staff, agents and subcontractors are not medically trained and should you have any concerns with your health and fitness you should seek independent medical advice before engaging in any physical activity on our premises.
- To the best of your knowledge and belief that you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort, well being or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should the health or vulnerability to injury change.
- You have read and understood this agreement and all of its Terms and Conditions before accepting them below by making your services and membership payment.
- This agreement will become binding upon both parties once you have checked the “I confirm that I have read and agree to the 51 Gym's Terms & Conditions and Member Health Agreement” box and the “JOIN NOW” button has been clicked.
You are primarily responsible for your health and well being, but we at 51 Gym are concerned that you enjoy our facilities safely. To that end we consider that we should expect the following of each other.
Whilst we will respect your decision over the training regime we reserve the right to you not to exercise beyond what we reasonably believe to be the personal ability.
We shall endeavor to maintain a safe environment for you to enjoy our activities.
We shall endeavor to ensure that our trainers and staff are qualified to fitness industry standards.
We shall at all times keep confidential any information that you give us regarding your health.
You agree that your doctor has never advised you of a heart condition, and are not currently on medication for a heart or blood pressure related condition.
You also agree that you have sought approval from your doctor that you are fit and well enough to take part in physical activity in a gym environment.